Frequently Asked Questions:
A Virtual Assistant (or VA) is a
self-employed, independent contractor who provides a variety of business services from her own office. These services are performed
remotely using all the latest Internet technology, along with fax, phone, and
shipping services. Click here to learn more about
the virtual assistance industry.
While I will personally complete most of
your projects, it may be necessary to obtain outside help on occasion. If your
projects involve sensitive or confidential information, I will always inform you
before engaging a third party. You can rest assured that I work with only the most
qualified and trustworthy virtual assistants in the industry, and have developed
solid business and personal relationships with many of my subcontractors.
I have access to a network of virtual
assistants with a wide range of skills to meet your business needs. I can either
subcontract the work to another VA while continuing to manage the project, or I
can refer you to a qualified VA with whom you can work directly.
Turn-around time depends on the complexity and urgency of each project.
If your project is time sensitive, a deadline will be agreed on before work
begins. I am committed to delivering all projects on or before the deadline, but will
communicate with the client if a problem arises. Rush
projects will only be considered on a case by case basis and are subject to a
20% rush order fee. Any projects that
require evening or weekend hours will be charged a 40% after-hours fee.
I only provide services which can be done remotely from my own office.
I do not take on projects which
require client office visits or substantial time outside my office.
As an EthicsChecked™ Virtual Assistant, I have agreed to comply with the following Code of Ethics:
• I shall always exercise integrity, honesty and diligence in carrying out my professional duties and responsibilities.
• I shall safeguard the interests of my colleagues and clients, and shall not knowingly be a party to any illegal or unethical activity.
• I shall enter into no agreement nor undertake any activity which may be in conflict or give the appearance of conflict with the legitimate interest of my client, or that would prejudice my capacity to perform my professional duties.
• I shall protect any confidential information obtained in the performance of my duties, and shall not use such information for personal gain nor in a manner that would be detrimental to my client or any other party.
• I shall continually ensure the currency of the knowledge, skills and technical competencies required to perform my professional activities.
• I shall refrain from conduct or action which would detract from the reputation of the IVAA or the profession of Virtual Assistance as a whole.
• I shall be mindful at all times of my responsibilities as a professional to the community at large.
You have a very important meeting with a client coming up, and you don’t want to forget anything after it’s over. Simply use a digital recorder during the meeting, then email me the file. I’ll type up the meeting minutes for you, and you won’t have to worry about missing anything important again!
"Angela’s attitude and willingness to learn are exceptional."
"You are like the Rock of Gibraltar in that even in times of demanding
deadlines and high stress you never seem to get your feathers ruffled."
Click here to read more...
Don’t you wish your spell check program would alert you if you type here when you mean hear? Click here to read the Grammar Tips & Tidbits archive now!
I use all the latest and greatest computer hardware and software to complete
your projects, and I couldn't get by without my high-speed
Accu●Assist © 2006−2013