You'll find that my rates are competitive within the virtual assistance industry. Because I am self-employed, clients do not have to pay for benefits, vacation days, sick time, health insurance, employment taxes, computer software, office equipment―or down time! You'll pay only for the exact time I spend on your projects.
• Administrative Services: $40 per hour
• Proofreading/Editing Services: $45 per hour
• Architectural/CAD Services: $50 per hour
100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
I stand behind my work! I will immediately correct my errors free of charge. Corrections which are required due to insufficient information or lack of communication by the client will be billed at my hourly rate.
• New clients are
required to sign a work agreement and make a deposit
• Incidentals such as postage, shipping, and printing are not included in my rates and will be charged separately as reimbursable expenses at their actual cost. Clients may be asked to pay for large incidental charges directly.
• Work is billed in one-minute increments. Each invoice will be rounded up to the nearest quarter hour.
• $25.00 fee will be charged for all checks returned due to insufficient funds.
• Payments not received by the due date will result in a late fee of $10.00 or 1.75% (whichever is greater) for each billing cycle.
• Rush projects
will be considered on a case-by-case basis and are
Hourly Basis for Continuing Clients:
• There is a one-hour minimum for all services and projects.
• For small projects, initial hours will be applied against a first-time deposit until it is expended.
• For large projects, a 50% deposit (based on the project estimate) may be required. After this, clients will be billed on a weekly basis for each prior week's hours.
• Hours may be
limited depending on availability.
• Credit cards via PayPal
• Business or personal checks
• Money orders or cashier's checks
If you have a hard time remembering those pesky rules for spelling and grammar when you're writing, I can help! Before sending out that important letter or proposal to a potential client, email it to me for proofreading and editing. Good first impressions can have a huge impact―unfortunately, so can bad first impressions!
"I have used Angela's proofing and editing services for a number of my clients'
projects. She has handled each project with meticulous
attention to detail and provided thoughtful and intelligent editing
suggestions that far exceeded my expectations. She is without a doubt
the best proofreader-editor I have ever come across and would not
hesitate to recommend her services to anyone."
Click here to read
Are you ready to accept (except?)
a little grammar help? Click here to read the Grammar Tips & Tidbits archive now!
Accu●Assist © 2006−2013